This morning I fired up the laptop and there are 12 security threats that have been identified. I guess the anti-virus program had expired. Phil wants to wait until we get home to deal with this. So I will not be blogging anymore. So sad for me! And sad for both of us as we check emails and research things daily.
We arrived to the Phoenix area last Friday. We spend a day with Paul and Nancy, friends from DG. They spend the winter months in Goodyear. I will go back there tomorrow afternoon and spend part of Tuesday with Nancy. Phil is on his own to find something to do.
We are now in Scottsdale. Good hiking with great weather. But some rain and cooler temps are on the way. The valley is surrounded by mountains, but very different colors from Sedona. We will enjoy this area.
We can us the computer here in the lobby, so I will be checking periodically. We will leave Sat morning and take 2 days to drive to Brownsville, TX
Hope all is well
It's a disappointment for me too that you won't be blogging. I enjoyed traveling along with you!
ReplyDelete