Keller Travels

Keller Travels

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jerome, AZ and Doe Mountain Trail


Our "home" in Sedona

I wanted to add some photos from the Jerome plus the Jerome State Historic Park featuring the Douglas Mansion, built in 1916 by a family of influential mining entrepreneurs. There is a collection of old mining equipment in the yard of the park as well as interesting displays inside the mansion which is now the museum. 










Town of Jerome


Art in the yard!

 . 





"Old" entrance into a glass blowing studio!


Today we hiked Doe Mountain Trail to the mesa.  It was a cloudy day.












 

Indian Paintbrush in bloom.  Spring must be on it's way!
  
Tomorrow will be a busy day as we will hike for the last time, pack the bags, load the car, and be ready to leave Friday morning for Scottsdale.  I won't be blogging for a few days as I will be enjoying time with my BFF Nancy.  I suppose we will include Phil and Paul in some activities!!  
 
Until next week... 

1 comment:

  1. I like the looks of your "home." Certainly is different from the usual.

    ReplyDelete