Gulf State Park hosts a community party at the pavilion to kick off the Christmas season. Decorations are needed so to encourage camper participation a contest is held. The decorations must be festive and be durable as it is on display at the pier and also used on the pontoon boat for the Christmas Light Parade. We have been searching the beach and woods looking for "natural" items for a wreath,
So I found bamboo, shells, and pinecone. Phil got out the saw, drill, and wire. 2 1/2 hours later, we were finished and quite proud of our wreath!
 |
Looking into the sun for a picture.
|
 |
Two free nights of camping for 1st place!
|
 |
Close up just in case you want to copy my design! I did add a little more bamboo
with leaves to make it look a little fuller. I do want to make a few more things for the
outside of the camper. Have to give it a little more thought.
I realized I have not included a picture of our campsite.
The bikes stay nice and dry inside of the tent with the wind screen in place. Clothes are always drying on a line!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment