Phil and I are in Fairfield Glade, TN. This area was a former nature perserve and is now a 55+ community with approximate 8000 residents. We have been here since Sunday and are staying for 10 days. We like this area and it is our third visit here. We are still considering this as a retirement home. So this trip is all about exploring the state parks, nearby towns, this community, RV storage, traffic etc.
There is only an occasional tree with color changes. We have experienced rain and cool temperatures along with blue sky, bright sunshine, and temperatures in the high 70's. I'm posting a few pictures from the area state parks.
 |
| Smog from the east coast has worked its way into this area. |
 |
| Top of a lookout tower for lunch |
Katie's bf just told me how to post a comment: as usual, I was making it too hard! More beautiful photos from this trip you had earlier. There are so many beautiful places in the world, in this country and in all our states!
ReplyDelete