Keller Travels

Keller Travels

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blogging mistake

So last evening I was working on a new blog and for some reason the pictures were loading too large.  I tried to fix the problem but decided to delete the draft and start over.  Well I accidently deleted my first  post which was posted from Sedona.  Since I don't want to recreate the blog here are some of the photos

Slide Rock State Park


This sliding area looks challenging with bumps and bruises along the way.
 
Near the end of the creek where the slipping and sliding has come to an end.

On Sat Feb. 4th we hiked the Huckaby Trail which is rated difficult but only had an elevation change of 200 feet.
 

High on Schnebly Hill overlooking Oak Creek heading towards Midgley Bridge


Very peaceful walking along the creek.


We hiked the trail much closer to the bridge but could not find a safe place to cross the crrek.  So this was as far as we could go.







1 comment:

  1. Seems like you are out in the middle of nowhere! Any other hikers around? It does look peaceful.

    ReplyDelete