Keller Travels

Keller Travels

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Weird photos during our trip

I promised some weird photos so here they are:

Never know how guys haul their tires!

How many hours were spend looking for the right placement for this sign??

Think the hose line is stretched enough???????

Dripping sap in the heat of September

Just an odd tree stump!

Another odd tree trunk

Pretty nice restroom in Capital Reef National Park

Stunning bridge in the middle of UT

Beautiful signs in UT!

Perfect circle!

Who cares about privacy?  

Glad this wasn't our problem!

Kissing Camels at Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs

Ok, I realize we may be slow, but really!!

Pretty hefty fine for riding your bike!

Don't you usually tow a truck with the front forward????????



Biggest and prettiest  rain barrel I've ever seen!!!!
 
Good thing Phil didn't fall into the Grand Canyon when he realized this squirrel was there!

Hmm....  Wonder what the purpose of this barrel might be. 

Another odd tree stump just lying on the ground.

Just a cool picture!

The old water tower!

Do people really believe in Bigfoot?

Hey kids, learn your ABC's while you slide!!

Don't you think this looks like a lion?

I love this picture! 

Lone tree in Spring Canyon at Capitol Reef National Park

Beautiful sculpture at Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs


Well, another successful blog and a fantastic trip.  We drove 6500 miles and were gone 42 days.  We are so thankful to be back home safe and sound.  Next year we are heading out of town to avoid the Chicago winter!  We leave the the end of January--length of trip to be determined!!!!!!!    So please join us as we travel to Arizona and Texas.


I leave you with this picture from the Grand Canyon!


1 comment:

  1. Great photos. I really like the last one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete