Keller Travels
Monday, August 8, 2011
Grand Canyon Vacation!
Family and friends,
Next week we leave on vacation, so that means blogging again. We will be packing up the RV and heading southwest for a seven week's This will be our longest trip. The majority of our campgrounds will be at state parks without internet connections. I will blog and post photos as frequently as I can. This is our itinerary.
August:
17th Depart Downers Grove
19-21st Colorado Springs
22nd -24th Durango,CO
25-26th Mesa Verde National Park, CO
27-30th Arches National Park, UT
30th Natural Bridge UT
September:
1st -2nd Capital Reef and Escalente
3rd-5th Bryce Canyon National Park
6-8th Zion National Park
9-11th Lake Powell
11-13th Grand Canyon
14 -16th Sedona
17th Petrified Forest
18th CanyondeChelly
19th Drive Monument Valley
20th Black Canyon
21-25th YMCA Rockies Snow Mt Ranch
26th Thornton, CO visit relatives
27th Start drive home
We pray for safe travels, minimal problems, and blue skies with cool temperatures!
We hope everyone is enjoying summer!
Phil and Marsha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! That is quite the itinerary! But it looks like fun - Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your itinerary. I'll be checking in frequently.
ReplyDelete