Keller Travels

Keller Travels

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We arrived home on Monday, August 30th after six weeks traveling.  We stayed in fifteen different campgrounds and drove 6255 miles.  Phil took approximately 2000 photos.  Our favorite hikes were the Highline trail at Glacier, the Cascade Canyon trail in the Tetons, and the South Rim trail at Yellowstone.  
We realize we need to schedule in more rest time to sit and relax.  I hope you enjoyed traveling with us; I sure had fun updating you along the way.  So now it's time to pass our unused bear spray cannisters to Mark, shelve all of the insect spray we didn't use, winterize the trailer and get it in storage.

 These last few photos were taken at Banff and Lake Louise National Parks, Albert, Canada



Lake Minnewanka


Avalanche while we were hiking


Chateau Lake Lousie


Tea House along the Plain of the Six Glaciers trail at Lake Louise



 

First National Monument in USA.  Northeast WY











Thanks for coming with us.  Take care and enjoy this beautiful country!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the "ride!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! Will you put some of your photos in one of those bound books you can make? It would be a nice keepsake. All the photos and diary are just wonderful. I, too, enjoyed the ride. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think that is on Phil's agenda.

    ReplyDelete