Keller Travels

Keller Travels

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Arrived in Glacier National Park

We had a fantastic time visitng Kelly, Kay, Ell'y and Louis Ingalls on their sheep ranch in Townsend, MT.  We finally had our first rain day and it just happened to be the day we were on the mountain to see the sheep.  Despite the rain we had a great time with Kelly and the kids driving around the ranch and learning all about the operations of a sheep ranch. 

Now we are in Glacier.  Went for a short hike today.  Another beautiful blue sky.  WIFI is only located in the office or laundry area so I have to drive here.  The connection is very, very slow so I will try to upload a few photos.  We will be here for 6 nights.

Hope all is well. 

Unable to upload any photos.  I will try to figure out something tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you continue to have great weather to enjoy your surroundings. It is beautiful here today, lower humidity and temperatures expected this week.

    ReplyDelete