![]() |
We are camping at a KOA in Laramie. It is right along I-80 and not a real pretty spot but convenient for us. Today we hiked around Turtle Mountain at Vedauwoo. This is a towering rock formation rising 500 feet and stretching over 10 sq miles. It is a well known spot for rock climbing.
We enjoyed the beautiful blue sky with puffy white clouds, the smell of pine trees, the beauty of blooming wildflowers, the heat of a summer day, the wind of Wyoming, the agility of climbers, and the fatigue at the end of a hike. As we drove home I spotted a farmers market. The best sweet corn second to my dad's and ripe peaches! Supper tasted quite good! Tomorrow to the rodeo!






Hi, Those rock formations are something else. Did you climb with a rope as in the photos? Hope you have the only glitches of the trip behind you now. I am enjoying these posts immensely! This is Sarah in K3, don't know how to comment other than anonymously. Did you see the full moon? Beautiful! Have a great time.
ReplyDelete