Keller Travels

Keller Travels

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rio Rancho, NM

We left on Friday afternoon and arrived in Rio Rancho, NM on Sunday afternoon.  We had good weather for the drive and two good audio books to help pass the time.

Norma, my sister, and her husband Al have lived here for 5 years.  I think they may be the only people who have a fountain, mural, and garden in their backyard.


The fountain has to wait until spring for the water to be turned on




Garden at rest!!



Phil and I hiked 2 days and both times in the Sandia Mountain area.  The northeast side was snow packed and 40 degrees for the hike, while the southwest side had no snow and was 50 degrees. 





Overlooking Albuquerque






We have had a wonderful 2 days and tomorrow we are off to the Grand Canyon.  Phil wanted to take photos of the Canyon with snow-but I don't think there is any snow!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Have a safe trip to your next destination.

    ReplyDelete